SelectQuote’s Relationship to the Police Scandal for further reading.
In their losing domain complaint, SelectQuote asserted that I was making false statements when I described going to authorities.
Without a legal action, you do not normally know who has tyalked to the police about you. If SelectQuote feels that they know whether or not I went to police, they must have had someone on the inside
This is very interesting given some irregularities with an incident that occurred shortly after I heard threats regarding my daughter at SelectQuote Insurance.
- One of the officers responding made a comment to the others that the captain wanted me to be brought in. xt, I have to wonder how much was already decided.
- I had a head wound, which bled a good amount. The police had me clean up the blood before they took pictures for evidence.
- As I was the one who called in the incident, I was later able to get it a copy of the police report. In it my daughter Abby is attributed with fabricated testimony against me. She could not have made up the story. She knew some Japanese words and some English words, but she was not stringing together sentences. Even if she weren’t bilingual, you would not expect her to be able to do so at that age.
- One year later, 7 officers from this station would become the targets of an FBI probe for falsifying police reports and illegal searches. My claims are not at all outlandish. One year ago, the Department of Justice was investigating the matter, and reportedly was bringing police before a grand jury. (This point added mid-January)
So it appears that even before I called, there were forces working against me. This was not the only incident with an unusual response. Most importantly, Abby was placed in foster care for a month. Child Protective Services later asked that the case be dismissed the morning that it was to be heard. The fabrication was never brought up, it was not remotely plausible. I actually didn’t even know until after the case was over
We’re talking about a false allegation of child abuse here, it’s not like they accused me of jaywalking.
- I hear threats regarding Abby at SelectQuote (who imply they have a lot of pull with police).
- Police destroy evidence which would help me.
- Police manufacture evidence to discredit me.
- Abby is essentially kidnapped (no disrespect intended towards the foster mom).
There was a lot more than a month’s worth of trouble. For now I’m just giving a high level view of the worst of it. Here, I detail the possibility of police involvement in a break-in to my apartment a month later.
It is worth noting that I am limited in my ability to get comments from those involved at SelectQuote. I have spoken to three different private investigators in an attempt to get one to interview Michelle Tan. One stated that he did cases like this, but not this particular one. Another offered to do a locate (I declined), but would not do anything else. Another was uninterested.
Obviously, I can’t talk to Michelle directly. I’d be risking accusations of stalking.