There are a few reasons to consider government involvement in my situation with SelectQuote. The NSA is known to use insurance data, someone may have used a cozy relationship to trump up some false accusations.
- I was running Tor at this time, which is an anonymity network which was used by Silk Road.
- The large detour after Andrei’s party may have been an attempt to frame me for something via location.
- Whenever I tried to get my ID mailed to my apartment it was repeatedly intercepted, I eventually had to get it sent elsewhere. Intercepting IDs was an important part of the Silk Road investigation.
- I tried to hire multiple private investigators to shed some light on the threats made towards my daughter at SelectQuote, or even just interview a witness, without success.
- A few smart-alec comments were made to me at SelectQuote about drug dealing, without any apparent context.
- An intruder broke into my place, and once was sighted by me in the act. She had a key, apparently from the landlord. Police did not wish to investigate. Items were stolen.
Also a sophisticated disinformation campaign was run. These were asked on right after another, as if on a checklist. Another item was stated as if waiting for me to agree, and tell the same kind of story, but the thing is the different tellings were inconsistent.
- I’m a rated rock climber. Perhaps just a mistake, meaning my chess rating.
- The aforementioned intercept of my mail, which caused me to get a Pleasanton address on my Driver’s License. This happened shortly after something occurred in Pleasanton after a SelectQuote party.
- I’m from the deep south. While I was born in Memphis, Tennessee, I grew up in St. Louis, Missouri.
- A weird story about Arabs and someone’s wife at a venue where it seems out of place. Who knows, I’ve seen some unusual stuff there. (Leyba, not the snake handlers.)
- After taking on the responsibilities of multiple engineers that left, I asked for a salary in line with the going market rate. This may have motivated SelectQuote to hit me hard so no one would ask again.
- At the end of one discussion where several of these themes were floated, parkour was brought up. I had a marketing idea for this site based on parkour, they got ahead of me. Someone is looking at searches.
- After moving to San Francisco I was told of an ‘evil Tom’ who I never found out much about. Is this a side effect from the exact same scam being run? Is ‘evil Tom’ a failed merge, or an actual person?
via SelectQuote Review.